Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jackson's First Soccer Game

Jackson's first soccer game definitely had me chuckling. During the soccer game there were kids...

 {crying, twirling, laying on the grass, people watching, oh and of course, some soccer playing}

 I think it's safe to say that Jackson is in love. Everytime he had to come out, he would ask to go back in. He kept telling me, "I'm a soccer player! I'm a soccer player!" In particular... he loved his entire uniform, especially... his shin guards I bought that day... he couldn't wait to put them on. As in, he begged me all day long. He also wore his uniform the next day as well... along with the shin guards. =)


** Oh, and his team name... the two-horned unicorns. yeeep (chosen by 2 girls on the team... and voted for by... jackson... which made it a majority. I don't even think he knew what he was voting for... just that he wanted to raise his hand and say "I DO!"). **

2 comments:

  1. Little kids are funny with soccer. It's like a swarm of bees chasing a ball! Glad he's so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stud. Some great shots! How is it that our kids are growing up so fast???

    ReplyDelete